Portfolio Beginner Lots of troubles

Hello, I’ve just build beta version of my portfolio. I’m having some troubles so I hope you wont left me with them alone :smiley:

http://codepen.io/Dzonyy/

1.I’m gonna add some animations in the future and scroll button but first i have to solve my problems with images. In skills section they are not centered properly and on the small screen section skills and portfolio are one huge mess. Any ideas how to fix it ?

1. I want to change my navbar to hide on cover-image and shows straight after him but I haven’t got a clue how to do that :smiley:

2. I can’t center properly the right side of contact section.

3. How to resize Send button on small screens ? I want him to be wide as text columns ?

4. Why my menu button doesnt work ? Everything was ok before I copied code from my pc to codepen. Any ideas ?

5. My skills section on small screen one huge mess and other thing is why I don’t have gaps beetwen images in portfolio ?
    Thanks for help and feedback.

1.Answer number one was given to you via PM. But I am posting here as well for others here so anyone looking for it in the future can benefit from it.

var pageHeight = $(document).height(); // Full page height
var winHeight = $(window).height(); // Current viewport height
var coverHeight = $('#cover').innerHeight(); // Cover element's height

// hide navbar first
$(".navbar").hide();

// fade in navbar
$(function() {
  $(window).scroll(function() {
    // set distance user needs scroll before we fadeIn navbar

if ($(this).scrollTop() > coverHeight) {
      $('.navbar').fadeIn('slow');

} else {
      $('.navbar').fadeOut('slow');
    }
  });
});

2.My proposed solution is to remove container classes from your both contact portions & replace below mentioned CSS

#col-contact {
    font-size: 1.2em;
    padding-left: 5%;
    padding right: 5%;
}
#col-icon {
    padding-right: 5%;
    padding-left: 5%;
}

3.Will update later when I will have some extra time.

4.Your menu buttons are not linked to any sections of your site. i.e #aboutme