Portfolio__Kassatay

Hi coders!

I just completed the last project. I would love to get some feedback to improve further.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Hey there @Kassatay :wave:

You did a really good job here. One thing in mind though is your projects in the project section. The first time I scroll through it, I didn’t notice any projects until I actually hovered into the images. You probably want to make them noticable by putting them in cards or give descriptions on them. They look like a normal images to me until I hovered. That’s all.

2 Likes

The page looks really amazing,I specially like what you did with the main headings.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there Catalactics,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it’s a very good remark. Indeed you don’t know until you hover on them.

I’ll try to implement a title on them.

Thanks !

Hi shrutea,

Thank you for your feedback , I appreciate it.

I actually thought it looks weird lol.

Thank you,

1 Like

Yoo , Great and amazing work,Congrats for completing responsive in such a huge design level :clap:
only one thing is the white space in the right and left of layout (normal devices) , i think its better to remove it or to make it all 4 corners

1 Like

Hi zied-ci,

Thank you for your comment!

You’re right I’ll give it a try. I was hesitating whether to leave it or not.

Thanks.

Your portfolio looks good @Kassatay. Some things to revisit;

• Not sure if you’re aware but codepen creates large and small screen shots of your pens that can be used in your portfolio.
    Access them from;
    https://codepen.io/userName/pen/slug/image/large.png (for the large screenshot)
    and
    https://codepen.io/userName/pen/slug/image/small.png (for the small screenshot)
    • where you replace userName with your codepen userId and slug with the id of one of your codepen pens and then copy that link into your portfolio
  • As mentioned, it’s not clear that they’re your projects. It looks like random images. And you rely on user’s hovering over the images. Think about smaller screens where there is no mouse to hover.
  • You should have the project open in a new tab and have them open to full screen
  • Do yourself a favor and Google id and class naming conventions. It will be easier for others reading your code.
  • Along that same vein, within codepen in each section click on the down arrow and then click on the “format” button. There’s a convention to follow that makes code easier to read.
1 Like

Hi Roma,

Thank you so much for your feedback, I’ll start implementing these now.