Portfolio Navbar

Hello fellow campers!

Can someone please take a look at my portfolio and tell me why my navbar is not showing the navigation at the larger sizes? I have looked at this for so long that I’m just not seeing what the issue is. I have everything complete, but for this one hang-up. Thank you.

Thats because you have a typo here:<div class="collapse navbar collapse" id="collapsemenu"> you were missing a hyphen between the two words navbar-collapse. also it is sr-only not src-only

Exactly the issues that I found. Great Job!

As one stylistic mention: navbar-right to this class, so that the text floats right.
< ul class=“nav navbar-nav navbar-right” >

I can’t thank you enough. I did add that navbar-right. I had taken it out in my quest to find my typo. Crazy how you can stare at something for so long that you actually go blind to it. I have to get better at editing, clearly. I knew it was a typo when google wasn’t giving me any hits on my question.

Thanks again!

Sometimes a break from the wall of text does our eyes good.
Or fresh eyes in this case!

You are doing well, great work so far Lori.

For some reason this doesn’t work for me :frowning:
Here is my little code:

<nav class="navbar navbar-expand-lg navbar-light bg-light">
  <a class="navbar-brand" href="#">mag.</a>
  <button class="navbar-toggler" type="button" data-toggle="collapse" data-target="#navbarNav" aria-controls="navbarNav" aria-expanded="false" aria-label="Toggle navigation">
    <span class="navbar-toggler-icon"></span>
  <div class="navbar-right collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbarNav">
    <ul class="nav navbar-nav navbar-right">
      <li class="nav-item active">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">About </a>
      <li class="nav-item">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">Portfolio</a>
      <li class="nav-item">
        <a class="nav-link" href="#">Contact</a>

A post was split to a new topic: Content is being displayed without any bootstrap css