Portfolio -- review

hello friends
this is the portfolio
please review it and do let me know about what u all feel
follow the below link
https://codepen.io/_sing_h/pen/eYvYopX

It will look realy profesion if u change this blue color, its so blinkund to eyes.
And my advice, if you make bottom /link on twiter it mean u have it, so if you havnt pls delete it, same wiht you email. I click on,but is blind way. That will look more profesion if you fix that, and do any solution for that.

And dont forget footer :slight_smile: With you signature :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@fccdf506469-12af-40d, your portfolio looks like a copy of the sample project. The HTML code is the same. The CSS is the same with some variations in the colors.

You need to submit original code.

• Make the project from scratch, with your own code, style and content. Don’t take code from the sample project.
    • The projects are not just another challenge. Each one is meant to be a significant step in your progress. Every project you do will require research, planning, trial and error, and strengthening your skills beyond what you gain from the incremental challenges.
    • The hardest part of coding is looking at a problem and coming up with a plan to solve that problem. Starting out by looking at someone else’s code completely bypasses that step.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.