Product Landing Page: Spork

https://codepen.io/jalal_b/full/ZEpmzzX

I know it’s not advertising a specific product, but I just wanted to create a page for sporks in general.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

I like it! It made me chuckle. I might suggest, purely my aesthetic preference, that the pictures might not enlarge quite so much if they are not links to something. Other than that I like the lay out and colors and content.

1 Like

Your page looks good @jalal_b. Creative and certainly original product you picked. Some things to revisit;

• Make all your styling external. Do not use in-line styling.
    • for instance, your styling of font-size in-line and external contradict. Do you know which one has precedence?
  • Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
    • There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens
  • Do a search for semantic elements and review their use. I don’t think you really want a section element within a footer element.
1 Like

Hellooo, I’m checking this out using my phone screen, and most of the stuffs are not responsive, you should probably fix that. Love the colors and the content though :grin:

1 Like

Yes I figured it looked terrible on different screens :joy:. Thanks for letting me know, I think my biggest weakness is making pages responsive so I’ll continue to work on that

@jalal_b, for responsiveness start with the narrow view (mobile) design first and then work your way wider, adding breakpoints where needed for the wider design.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.