Project#2: One Piece Survey form

Hello again everyone! I just finished my 2nd project the survey form for my favorite anime One Piece! Please give any feedback on improvement, suggestions or organization. Thank you !

1 Like

Your form looks good @ltommylel. Some things to revisit;

• Don’t use the <br> element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.
1 Like

Hello! you page looks really good, you did a great work, i do have one sugestion, look how your page looks on small devices:

The form looks a litte bit squashed in, it would be nice if you gave the form more space, i think it could look better :grin: keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Thank you @ricardo.furbina for your feedback! I added the css property min.width to solve that problem.

1 Like

@Roma Thank you for the feedback. I added cursor to turn into a pointer when hovering over the submit button.

As for the spacing, I was able to take away all the <br> and replace with <div> to achieve the spacing between the choices. Would that be the correct practice to use <div> to create the spacing?

Yes @ltommylel. You want to set your elements up to be block level elements to avoid using the <br> element.

One more thing to take care of;

• User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle selection. Not just the radio button / checkbox.
1 Like

@Roma I think I got it corrected. Thank you for the feedback. Every radio button / checkbox now has a <label> and a for="" attribute related to the input.

1 Like

Looks good @ltommylel.