Hi @Roma , thank you very much for the feedback!
I did not know about the W3C validator, that is a nice tool that I’ve saved to be sure to use often.
And removed all the uses of the <br> tag from the document, thank you for the link. I did not think about how it would appear to a screen reader.
For the user stories, however, I’m unsure. I had removed the unit testing only at the last version of the website. I’ve put it back in, but running it before making any changes was passing 9/10 stories. The only one missing was the “element containing id=main” that I had accidentally removed when refactoring the HTML structure. Now it shows passing all 10, even when I try it out on mobile. I’d be curious whether the same happens for you, if you have the time to take a look at it again.
Once more, thank you for taking the time!