Project:Portofolio

It’s my portfolio ,
What do you think about it?
codepen link : https://codepen.io/AhmadAbdulkhaliq/pen/WYPLRY?editors=1100

1. Your picture doesn’t look great on larger resolutions - it stretches out.
  2. The “message” textarea in the contact form should probably a lot bigger, right now it displays ~2.5 lines of text.
2 Likes

Pretty good start, great work!

Some feedback I would give is:

• Some minor issues in html and css can be found by clicking the arrow at the top right panel in codepen of HTML and CSS, and selecting “Analyze HTML” and “Analyze CSS”.
  • I would expect the pictures of your projects to be clickable as well as the titles
  • Projects should probably link to the fullscreen versions rather then the pens. You can edit the url from by switching /pen/ to /full/ in the url.
  • would probably be better to open links in a new tab using the target="_blank" attribute on links
1 Like

Thanks alot , I will fix it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you bro :heart_eyes: actually it’s new things about code pen i don’t know before , and for others i will fix it .
Thanks alot :slight_smile:

The font-type you used for your name on your home page is a little plain.other than that I like it.

1 Like

One thing i would add is a simple fix, smooth scroll > https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_css_smooth_scroll.asp
There is minor issues with images on bigger screens, but the website is responsive and a nice design. Good job.

1 Like

Man im new in this still learning basics ,i loved it hopefully i will get to your level soon.seeing your motivated me

1 Like

thanks bro i will try to do better

Thank you , really it’s useful for me
I fixed it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I believe you just study daily you can do everything .
I hope you will be a good programmer :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.
Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

First off, really good job. Here are a couple of thoughts.

• move your About Me section up more so there is not so much whitespace.

• your about image looks completely stretched and not good. Fix it or get a new image.

• In your My Projects section the image for your Web Development is not showing. Also, in that section I would make it balanced by sticking 2 on top of 2 instead of 3 on top of one. It looks unbalanced and poor.

I hope this helps you.

1 Like

Thanks bro i will fix it all
thanks for your help i.