<RDB course> I cannot open the cloud IDE by CodeAlly

Situation:
In the Relational Database course, after selecting the course, pressing the “Start Project” button, and pressing the “Run With CodeAlly” button, the response time from “20040.vm-52359eb3e900d8349a2ed2c28.codeally.io is too long Too long response time.” appears and I cannot open the Cloud IDE.
It was working fine until this morning, when I was in the middle of creating the “Celestial Database”. In the afternoon, it suddenly stopped opening. This is happening in all courses.

Error:
Response time from 20040.vm-52359eb3e900d8349a2ed2c28.codeally.io is too long.

Tried:
I referred to the troubleshooting section of this article and tried “reloading”, “restarting the PC”, “reopening in a new tab”, etc., but could not solve the problem.

Is it still happening?

Same here, following the suggested steps firefox gets stuck in “Launching editor”
Captura de tela de 2023-01-10 09-00-32

Yes … The situation is the same now.
I have tried disabling Chrome extensions to no avail.

Not sure what time zone the codeally support person lives in but I have attempted to reach out.

1 Like

Thank you very much.
I hope this issue is temporary.

Hi everyone, thank you for reporting!
We are investigating the issue. You would likely be affected if you opened a project in the last 1-2 hours. Logs look good for new projects.
We will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi, Google says the networking issue has been resolved.

Please let me know if it works for you!

1 Like

Tell us what’s happening:
There is no possibility to enter the course. After I have entered the CodeAlly a can see the next :

I can see that error 404 is present in the logs. How can it be resolved?

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.1 Safari/605.1.15

Challenge: Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Link to the challenge:

**Tell us what’s happening: **
When I tried opening the playground, it keeps telling me that it took so long to respond with the following shown on the screen: http://20300.vm-5f88430a0b310e12462eaddas.codeally.io

Your code so far

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Learn Bash by Building a Boilerplate - Build a Boilerplate

Link to the challenge:

Hi, I edited my previous post by a mistake.
In summary, Google had a massive networking issue for several hours.
They say the issue has been resolved.

You should be able to access projects on CodeAlly without issues now.
Please let me know if it is the case!

2 Likes

Problem solved!
Now I can proceed with the course without any problems.

Thank you very much for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.