Responsive Portfolio

Hi… I have an issue with my personal portfolio. I tried to run it on my Iphone from Code Pen site but its impossible to watch it. Seems like it’s not responsive. In my computer seems perfect, I used to use the developer tools to code

Can any body help me, please?

Hello Ana, in my phone (Android) it seems to be responsive.

Which browser did you use to check?

Also, do you maybe have enabled any “For Desktop” setting or something like that?

1 Like

Thanks for your time and also for your answer.

For checking my website I used Chrome, Safari and Mozilla on my Iphone.

I don’t enabled anything “For Desktop”, but you mean on my code or in navigator settings?

Not in your code, I mean in your browser 's settings.

For example, in Chrome Settings, there is setting that you can check if you want to display the website as it would be displayed in a Desktop.

1 Like

No, I didn’t change anything in my browser 's settings.

The last challenge work very well and responsive, that’s the reason because I can’t understand why this one doesn’t work properly.

:expressionless:

add this to the css. It will create the full screen hero image the project is looking for and make that section responsive.

/*WELCOME SECTION
==================================*/
#welcome-section {
  height: 100vh;
  display: flex;
}
1 Like

Sorry, it doesn’t work. I tried, but it made the same.

I forked it and only added the one bit of code. Check it out tests are passing and looks good.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time, it is helpfull and I appreciate it.

The test are not my issue, the problem is that I can not see it responsive on my mobile (Iphone 6). I tried with Mozilla, Chrome and Safari App ans is still a mess

1 Like

I published my personal portfolio with Surge https://surge.sh/help/getting-started-with-surge and all the problems disappeared, maybe it’s something in Code Pen, I don’t know.