Responsive web design Help!

I’ve made it this far in the first course… Any progressive directions to help me understand things from the beginning. Is it just me feeling like i don’t understand how to apply what i just learnt. I feel lost after feeling like I was getting to understand how to act on each challenge. But now I feel lost.

Same to me. I am currently doing the JS course and I feel like if I were to create a project, I would not were to start. (I am thinking of restarting). To help you get better on the other hand, make sure you do small side projects while going through the course(it helps).

1 Like

practice what you have learned in your daily basis, I’m telling you its gonna be hard before it become easy

2 Likes

I think that’s the trick… I’m so intent on getting through all the courses just to have an idea about how things work, but it doesn’t mean anything if i cant relate anything together. Im making headway now, but i have other questions like, how do i use my own photo’s in this tribute challenge?

1 Like

i was at same stage hopping from tutorial to tutorial … then what i did after completing basic from codecamp is directly stated designing small pages like contactus page signup signin page etc…
then create copy of another website and so on and i have moved on from first step to next

if you want to learn visit - Responsive agencies/personal portfolio template with HTML & CSS & deployment to Netlify - 2021 - YouTube
code with me and test your skills

2 Likes

Create projects. That’s the main thing

Once you learn a concept, don’t stop, but alter the code
Or create a website with the same concept.
If you followed a tutorial to make website, remake another website using the knowledge you gained

Good luck mate

2 Likes

Found this cool article too. The writer mentioned freeCodeCamp in one of the other articles I’ve read. The writer’s name is Derek Sivers.

https://sive.rs/srs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.