Hello dear coders, please give me feedback on my project and suggestions how I could improve .
Welcome to the forums @ko-lkod-r. Your page looks good. Some things to revisit;
- Codepen provides the boilerplate for you. It only expects the code you’d put within the
bodyelement in HTML. (No need to include the
bodytags). For anything you want to add to the
<head>element click on the ‘Settings’ button, then HTML and add it into the ‘Stuff for <head>’ box.
- Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
- There are HTML coding errors you should be aware of and address.
- Do not use the
<br>element to force line breaks or spacing. That’s what CSS is for.
- Accessibility is about being accessible to all users. Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links.
Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- “wikipedia entry” is not accessible
- Web Accessibility in Mind has a more thorough explanation.
- Make your page responsive. Remember, the R in RWD stands for Responsive
- There’s a horizontal scrollbar on smaller screens and the tribute information section falls out of the container. The tribute information becomes one word per line.