Responsive Web Design Projects Certification granted free without really coding

Hi guys,

I am not sure if I am here in the right place to discuss this…
So i tried to do my certification for HTML and CSS, building my Tribute Page and wanted to check if I have anything wrong in my code because I haven’t fulfilled all use cases, and after clicking the button it just said that I passed.

I tried the same for the next Project Task and the result was the same

hope you can fix this so I can learn it properly without cheating thanks!

What did you click that said all tests pass?
In each of the projects there is a hamburger menu. You will click that to expand it and then select the appropriate project from the dropdown to run the tests.
If you’re just submitting the project there are no test run. It assumes that you have run the tests and that they are all passing.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply
I was in Responsive Web Design → Responsive Web Design Projects → Build a Tribute Page and down there you can paste your solution link and press the button I’ve completed the challenge and after that there appears a pop up with Flawless Victory!

I thought if I paste my Solution link it will test if I have anything wrong … I don’t see the hamburger menu where I can run the tests

You can build your project by using this CodePen template and clicking Save to create your own pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js .

You need to run the test suite yourself and verify that your code passes.

2 Likes

Hope that @JeremyLT’s replay helped you.

If not, the instructions say;
You can build your project by forking this CodePen pen. Or you can use this CDN link to run the tests in any environment you like: https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js.

Once you’re done, submit the URL to your working project with all its tests passing.

1 Like

Thank you very much @JeremyLT and @Roma this helped me a lot now i can run the tests in codepen.io just adding the link to the settings in JS, it appears. Thank you both for your help :smile:

1 Like