Restaurant Landing Page - Looking for feedback's

I have just completed the 4th project of Free Code Camp responsive web design projects. I have tried my best to make things look good. Please share your thoughts.
Here is the link to my project

14 Likes

Looks good, canā€™t scroll all the way to the bottom of the page though. But everything else look nice and responsive.

1 Like

Hey @iamjoydey!

This looks awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

I like your website, and the media quires are just on point !
Loved the (50% OFF)

1 Like

Wow @iamjoydey! Very good landing page! I like color, font, and full design. But, there are some small errors in your code. Run your code through the built-in CodePen validator by clicking on the settings icon at the top of the respective code box and then ā€œAnalyzeā€. Also, making your header sticky on the mobile is a little bit disturbing.
Anyway, I like it very much and itā€™s so neat and tidy! Good job!

1 Like

Well i wasnt hungry until I saw the page. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

@paulsonstech Thanks, I will check out for the errors :grin:. Actually I also didnā€™t wanted to keep the header sticky but it was one of the required tasks, so I couldnā€™t help it :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks @jwilkins.oboe :grin:

1 Like

Thanks @eoja, I will fix it asap

@beesha :grin: Thanks a lot

@rait.talisoo haha thanks

But there is no problem in keeping the header static in mobile devices. I had done that to my project and it went really well. Add position: static to your header elements inside the media queries for mobile.
Thanks.

1 Like

@paulsonstech hey! I never thought of it. Thanks for the suggestion :blush:

1 Like

This looks so great.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Benita

Hi ,

Love the siteā€¦

Iā€™m just a beginner and not as good as you, so donā€™t take my review too seriouslyā€¦

I donā€™t actually know how to do it myself, but I think if I were trying to go further with your site, Iā€™d try out adding a smooth scroll affect on the nav bar anchor links, rather than it jumping down to each sectionā€¦

All good though, and thanks for sharing, it really helps people starting out like me

1 Like

@iamjoydey do you have prior development knowledge before?
also, please send me the link to the 4th project. Well done and thank you.

1 Like

Hey @MrRay I am happy that I could help you with my work :grin:. Regarding your suggestion, I had already added the smooth scrolling. Could you please check out once again?

@BobbyAke yes I have some experience in web development :grin: but I couldnā€™t understand what link you need. Is it the projects needed to be done for certification of responsive web design? Anyways thanks a lot :grin:

It looks great just donā€™t put too many words onto the front page. take out words you donā€™t need and spread the text across the website :+1:

1 Like