Revoke certification for Responsive Web Design

Hey. I accidentally put a wrong link for the fifth project in the Responsive Web Design certification (I put the link of the third project instead). And I was playing around in the settings, after finishing four projects, and I pressed “Claim Certification”, and I got the certificate.

I searched around in the forum, and arrived at this similar post. So could @QuincyLarson could delete my certification? And could you also mark my fifth project in Responsive Web Design as incomplete? I’m planning to finish it, but the date of the certificate would be wrong.

Thanks!

you can try asking at support@freecodecamp.org, or you could reset your account in the settings, it will revoke all settings and mark all challenges as not done - you don’t need to redo all challenges, only the projects are needed for the certificate

or you can just resubmit the link

1 Like

Thanks, but I just want to revoke this certificate. I want to keep all my points, progress, et cetera. I’ll try asking the support email.

I mailed their support, and they changed the date of the certification. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.