Run Test is not working

Hello, I am enjoying FCC so far. I like the format. I am tying to continue but so far there are a few problems that the RUN TEST, won’t run for me. I am using Google Chrome. The assignments so far are:

appending-variables-to-strings

use-bracket-notation-to-find-the-nth-character-in-a-string

The problems seem kind of hit and miss.

Let me know how I can fix it and I will be happy.

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

Welcome, mrchrisbrown.

As @ilenia mentioned, it is easiest for us, as well as yourself, if you use the Ask for Help button. This way, the current code in the editor is automatically inserted into the forum post, and we can debug using your code exactly.

So, the reason some campers experience issues with running the tests:

1. Browser extensions affect the tests. Disable them.
  2. Incorrect code…the tests will either:
    • Fail
    • Not run, because of a syntax error
    • Timeout, because of an infinite loop

As far as we are aware, there are no issues with the platform. So, any issues you are experiencing are likely to do with your setup/code.

OK thanks. I will try again. It was strange how some of the asssignments had the RUN Test but other’s did not.
I watched the help videos and typed in the answer, I will check the browser extentions and try again.