Running FCC Locally: Error loading a result for the page query

I’m following the guide for setting up FCC locally. However, when I visit localhost:8000 I get a blank page and see errors like this in the terminal:

Error loading a result for the page query in "index" / "/". Query was not run and no cached result was found. ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\me\Documents\webdev\freeCodeCamp\client\public\page-data\index\page-data.json'

Error loading a result for the page query in "404.html" / "404.html". Query was not run and no cached result was found. ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\me\Documents\webdev\freeCodeCamp\client\public\page-data\404.html\page-data.json'

Am I missing files? I think my MongoDB setup is OK, because the build prints this:
fcc:server freeCodeCamp server listening on port 3000 in development +2s
fcc:server connecting to db at mongodb://localhost:27017/freecodecamp +1ms
fcc:server db connected +31ms

And here’s what I got when running npm run seed:
fcc:tools:seedLocalAuthUser Connected successfully to mongo +0ms
fcc:tools:seedLocalAuthUser local auth user seed complete

Welcome, thdU.

That is expected. They should not be errors, but are warnings. You will see similar warnings/errors in the browser console of the client.

Are you sure you have:

1. npm ci
  2. The database server is still running, when you are visiting the page?
  3. npm run develop shows no errors as it is developing?

Thanks for confirming those warnings are expected. I left for lunch and let the terminal sit running, and when I came back suddenly the FCC page rendered. Maybe it just takes a while to render the first time? Wish I had something more conclusive to share, but I’m all set now. Looking forward to contributing.

On my laptop, it can take upwards of 15min. For the most part, I have resorted to using GitPod.

For future help, remember to post some logs here. They help a lot.

I format them like this, to keep the forum tidy:

[details=Logs]
```text
logs...
```
[/details]

Cheers