Seeking a study group

Hello Ochuba. Would you be interested in a study group?

1 Like

Wow. smeholli12. It seems that now we are 3. Let me see who else might be interested.

1 Like

Thanks matthew.rawlings6. It seems we are having traction. There are people who are interested in the group. I will keep you posted of next steps.

2 Likes

Thanks alex. It seems we are having traction. There are people who are interested in the group. I will keep you posted of next steps.

2 Likes

Thanks passive. It seems we are having traction. There are people who are interested in the group. I will keep you posted of next steps.

2 Likes

why not join what is already there?

2 Likes

Hey there,

I would also like to join the group since I’m currently studying JS. I believe Discord will be an excellent place for such stuff.

1 Like

That invite link seems invalid :frowning:

1 Like

Try this one then: https://discordapp.com/invite/KVUmVXA

3 Likes

That worked thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since, there is an official discord channel. I opened we join through there but I have no clue of how the group can be effectively organized considering the number of daily users. Well, keep me posted…

1 Like

I have removed your posts. It is not a good idea to put personal contact information in these forum threads. If you need to share information please use private messages.

1 Like

Moderator, I never did and I only contributed to the thread.

I was speaking to @wtaylork.

2 Likes

You shouk hv used @ before

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out @sagarlohni.
Whereas, no place the OP listed his/her contact details or so.

1 Like

yeah thats what i was thinking
no one shared personal conatacts and none got deleted

1 Like

we can ask anything in general chat of discord and there are developers available to guide

1 Like

I pretty so much agree with you on this. The official discord server is enough for organizing group rather than creating bunch of discord channels. Nice conception my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. How do I send a private message?