Seeking Career Advice: HTML, Python, or App Development?

Hello everyone,

I recently graduated and am currently exploring my next steps in the tech field. I’m considering learning HTML, Python, or app development, but I’m unsure which path to take. Could you please provide some advice on which of these skills would be most beneficial for my career growth?

Thank you in advance for your insights!

Best regards

HTML, Python, or app development choose depending on your interests and career goals.
I would suggest starting with Python as it is a versatile language that can open doors to various fields, and you can later specialize in web or app development based on your interests.

1 Like

thank you brother for you advice.

I’m 44+ year atm, considering you’re < 25. I would suggest learn technology which will make sure you will have job till 50 atleast.

If I were you, will learn Python to work in AI, ML, Humanoid field ( which are getting hell lots of fundings and new jobs are getting created in tons without huge competition there )

All the very best

References :

1. x.com

300 million USD in Series A is a huge money, if you get into such company; you job will be secured for a decade atelast ( provided you are above average performer )

1. Heard from some of my friends in Indian IT ( who are in managerial roles ) that companies are planning to reduce developers’ head count by 20 - 30% in coming years as AI is making things easier in many areas of software development life cycle.
2 Likes

Thank you soo much sir for your precious reply and advice.

1 Like