I have finally finished the survey project. Please give me suggestions for improving my coding style and any feedback on the overall design of the form.
Hi @fanik05,
nicely done. Clean design and it is responsive. I like it.
Keep it going! 
Thanks a lot @karlji. 
Great job 
Looks good on monitor and smaller screen sizes, well done 
Lovely design, great job.
You can add background-attachment: fixed; to the body, it looks nicer.
@mayankverma, I changed the code to make the background fixed. It really looks nicer than before 
. Thanks a lot for your input 
.
@MazontheMoon, Thanks a lot 
.
Amazing bud like the responsiveness of the site.
Hi @fanik05, your form looks good. Just something you may want to revisit;
- codepen provides validators for HTML, CSS and JS. Click on the down arrow in the upper right of each section and then click on the respective ‘Analyze’ link.
- while the
colsandrowsattributes are no longer required they are the proper elements. Not the two you used. - also, you can only use an
idonce
- while the
@zippytyro, really appreciate your compliment. 
@Roma, I saw the analyze option before. But never used and realized it’s importance. I changed the attributes of text area and changed the duplicate id. Thank you for all the help. 