Survey Page fir the cert- Looking for feedback

1 Like

Hello,

I’m not really a good coder but I can see that you have done a very good job!!!

Hey!

I like the colors, they look nice. The design is overall good but I think you can easily improve it.

You should increase the font size and therefore the whole form size and whitespaces. Right now it’s hard to read. When I zoom the browser to 150% it looks much better to me (I’m on a laptop).

In the textarea you added the answer suggestion as content instead of a placeholder or label.

Last thing - Check out the {cursor: pointer;} property .

Cheers!

Very good project @rait.talisoo! I like it. But, as @kubus0212 said, the font size so much small and I can’t read it properly! Also, how about making the input fields a little bit larger? It would look great. And how about giving the submit button a little bit of padding and giving it a hover effect?
Happy Coding!

I agree with the others! Well done, but make the fonts larger. As a rule of thumb, designers widely agree, that the font-size shouldn’t be smaller than 16px (for p elemental / root element in html).

Your form looks good @rait.talisoo. Some things to revisit;

• User’s should be able to click on the label to toggle a selection, not just the radio button / checkbox.
  • Have you noticed that placeholder text for your input elements doesn’t show because the background color the same as the font color?
  • User’s should not have to delete text in the comment area in order to put in their comments. That would be a bad UX.
  • Change the cursor to a pointer when hovering over the submit button.

I don’t often comment on someone’s design because it’s there choice but why make this so small?