Hey everyone, for this project I tried to:
- use different color names by their default to get them memorized
- tried to make ample use of flexbox where it made sense, so I could get it’s quirks right
- atempted to style blocks so I can make some simple drawings (arrows)
- tried to make ample use of css selectors, to get the hang of them
- tried some simple animations
now I’m trying to finish my responsive navbar, so it displays the
<li> elements when the
logo class is pressed.
Here is the link to the project https://codepen.io/dcosta89/pen/RwWRVxQ
Please give it a look, and post any feedback that you might think that will improve this project below, it will be apreciated.
Thanks and stay safe in these hard times everyone!