Technical Documation Site Project

Second post. Having trouble making the main or main-section go under the navbar when scrolling. I have the nav set to fixed and main set to relative. Even with a dark backgroud-color the content goes above the navbar. Any ideas?

Having trouble passing “Each <section> element with the class of “main-section” should also have an id that corresponds with the text of each <header> contained within it. Any spaces should be replaced with underscores (e.g. The <section> that contains the header “Javascript and Java” should have a corresponding id=“Javascript_and_Java”)” test.

I orginally didn’t have headers on the title of main-section, but added those in. I also orginally thought that h1 should only be used once on the page so I had each of my section titles under the h2 tag, but changed those all to h1. Didn’t seem to make a difference. I thought header and h1 tags should only be used once? Why!?

Also any suggestions for what to do for my media query?

Hey there, looks like you are running the wrong test for this project. Your test suite is set to “Person Portfolio” while I believe you mean to test for the Technical Documentation. There is a drop-down that allows you to change this before hitting “run test”.

Your Ids must match your header ever time in each section. You have two sections that don’t match

<section class="main-section" id="Text_Alt">
      <header><h1>Alternative Text</h1></header>
    <section class="main-section" id="Date_and_Times">
      <header><h1>Dates and Times</h1></header>

That was it! Thank you for catching my errors.