Technical Document Page - Review & Help

Hello Everyone!

Codepen: https://codepen.io/Calerid/pen/GRjWvyr

SO I still have a few things to work on, I would definitely like some feedback and suggestions to a problem I have. Overall I am quite happy with the outcome.

Features:

• Custom scroll bars
  • Responsive/Interactive navbar (on a desktop).

I have got most everything down I think. The issues I am running into are working with the media calls regarding my navbar. I am trying to make it position at the top and the header/h2 section to remain above it. I would also like to make my whole navbar flush with the media call, it keeps forcing a margin left. I am not sure what I am missing here.

Please ignore that I don’t have the test criteria met yet. I wanted to get the page structure down before focusing on the test criteria.

Anything you do notice that needs work or is just outright wrong, I would really appreciate your pointing out what it is and what’s the right way.

Thanks for taking the time to help :slight_smile:

What do you mean with flush?

Text in #navbar li keeps the left alignment from the non-media style. And the space between green squares and edge of the screen is the padding of the ul element.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you. That was more simple than I was thinking. I just changed the ul/li to

{padding: 0;}

Thank you!

Can you do me a favor and see how many or if the test fails on your end? I am getting failures but the errors are already addressed.

All 16/16 tests passes here.

1 Like

Excellent, thank you!