Technical Documentation Project Submission

I submitted my project technical Documentation but it wasn’t submitted.
anyone tell me why?

My project:

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.122 Safari/537.36.

Challenge: technical Documentation project

Link to the challenge:

Hello @dhruvijivani456,
Answer to your question,
You have to add the link to the codepen.io file to the link provided to submit the porject.
I tried to submit this link and it works like a gem!
Extra :On reviewing your project I would like to list down a couple of things which you can improve upon:

1. You can improve the color on the side nav bar(blue and white) as it is not readable at first.
    2 . The colorful page may be a treat to the eyes but stick to using a color palette with specific set of colors that look good and helps in SEO to an extent.(Link:https://colorhunt.co/)
  2. Finally,try using different fonts for the headings and the content to make the content more readable.
    You can redo the colors section of the Applied Visual Design section to give you a better insight.
    Hope it helps you!
    Cheers! Happy Coding!

What are you seeing that makes you think it wasn’t submitted?

As an aside, a couple of things for you to revisit;

• Your page passes 13/16 user stories.
    • The test script should be included, with all tests passing, when you submit your projects.
  • Don’t use <br> to force line breaks. Use CSS to do your styling.
    • Nest multi-line <code> snippets in <pre> </pre> tags in HTML to preserve whitespace and line breaks. Or you could do
code {
  white-space: pre; 
}

in CSS and skip the <pre> tag in HTML.