The filter method

Tell us what’s happening:

i dont seem to understand the filter and map method. i want to filter all movies with “Christopher Nolan” as Director

Your code so far

WARNING

The challenge seed code and/or your solution exceeded the maximum length we can port over from the challenge.

You will need to take an additional step here so the code you wrote presents in an easy to read format.

Please copy/paste all the editor code showing in the challenge from where you just linked.

Replace these two sentences with your copied code.
Please leave the ``` line above and the ``` line below,
because they allow your code to properly format in the post.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; TECNO P701) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.101 Mobile Safari/537.36.

Challenge: Use the reduce Method to Analyze Data

Link to the challenge:

Hello there,

Would you mind sharing your code? It is difficult to help without being able to see your current code.

When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (').

please use the link to access the challenge. my devices doesnt allow copying from that source

The link will take us to the challenge but it won’t show us your code - that is stored in your browser. Please cut and paste it so we can see what you’ve tried.

Okay. That means am really stucked because I can’t copy the code with my phone.
Thanks for your support anyway.

If you can try to reduce the amount of code (remove blank lines/comments), then create a new topic (before posting, ensure the code is included automatically in the relevant section), and hopefully this will be easier to work with.

Otherwise, are you certain you cannot copy-paste in any way?

Yeah no way unless am using a system, which is not the case now.
I am cracking the challenge with the challenge hint. So you don’t have to worry anymore

That is annoying. Hope you manage to get enough out of it :+1:

Happy coding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.