The Responsive web design course

The Responsive web design course doesn’t go past step 36 of 69. It’s the step where I add an action attribute to the form element and when I finish and tap the ‘tick’ button, it just loads briefly and that’s it. It’s doesn’t go past that. I left the app for a few days and came back today and it still did that. I haven’t been able to go past step 36 and it’s really discouraging, I’m a new user and I was on fire with the html.

Welcome to the community @IneedtolearnJSasf !

Could you please post your complete code using the Help that appears after three failed attempts, or use the </> preformatted icon at the top of the text box to submit the code and the problem.

If it is definitely correctly completed, you may wish to try submitting it from a different browser. Sometimes, the browser we normally use has a built-in extension that decides it is time to interfere with our progress. (I have found that, at times, even my password vault extension has been the issue).

Happy coding and Happy New Year!

1 Like
<form action="https://freecatphotoapp.com/submit-cat-photo">
        </form>

Okay, I don’t know how this works entirely but I think I pasted the code correctly. The previous codes have been correct up until that point.
I attached a screen recording too incase it helps.
And wait we could use browsers to access the app? How please

And now I can’t figure out how to upload the video

Is this a new problem?
Will be reviewing the code if you post it completely if the complete code for this step is posted by you. You can place three ``` before and after the current complete set of code from beginning to end.

Did you try submitting from a different browser, too?

Maybe a complete reboot of the computer to clear everything that may be an issue.

You are app user? The freecodecamp website is at freecodecamp.org, the curriculum at freecodecamp.org/learn

1 Like

Is the app faulty? I think I prefer using the app cause I definitely use mobile more often than a computer. And plus the website on chrome for mobile isn’t exactly the smoothest experience, but thanks anyways. Also, I see you’re a staff, please if something could be done about the issue on the app, please do. Cause the app for me is the best choice on mobile.

I think the confusion here was that you thought I was using a computer when I was actually using mobile. But thank you so much for your effort.

1 Like

you can follow the status of the issue here Submissions won't go through anymore · Issue #1165 · freeCodeCamp/mobile · GitHub
Staff doesn’t mean mobile developer, I am not able to do anything here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.