The Responsive Webdesign certificate is not responsive!

I have just finished my Responsive Webdesign course and got my certificate but…
It’s not responsive :disappointed_relieved:, I cannot properly read it from my device and it is quite ironic since the course was exactly about this. :sweat_smile: Maybe one of the contributors can check and fix it. I didn’t know where else I could report this issue. By the way, it’s not a complaint, I’m very grateful for everything I could learn thanks to FCC so far. :hugs:

2 Likes

do you have a github account?

Thank you for helping make FCC better. Bugs can be reported as GitHub Issues. Whenever reporting a bug, please check first that there isn’t already an issue for it and provide as much detail as possible.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply!
I created a GitHub account some time ago but I have never used it, I still feel too newbie to interact over there!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
Anyway, I looked around and it seems they are already aware about some of the issues related to the Certificate:

@tosarava

If you want to learn more about GitHub, they provide free courses over at:

I invested in learning over the weekend and it’s well worth it, GitHub is essential to every developer so it’s a good skill to have.

Best,
Cy499_Studios

1 Like

doesn’t seem that what you have reported is included, maybe you can add a comment and the screenshot?

1 Like

Hi @tosarava !

I understand that learning git and github can be intimidating at first.

If you would like to create an issue in the future here are the steps with FCC.

Go the the FCC issues section

Click on New issue which is to the right of the page

Choose a category that seems appropriate for your issue

Fill in the template and hit submit. :grinning:

1 Like

@tosarava Just tilt your mobile to landscape mode to see the full certificate

1 Like

it’s going to be fixed

2 Likes

WOW, thanks a lot for the detailed instructions!!
"Intimidating"is the right word, hehe, so I really appreciate your help! :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.