Hey guys, I think I finished tic tac toe project
Now after every try, I gave up and asked for help in cohort and some one came up with the same code as mine with a little tweaks, and I’m like OMG I tried it in the same way why did it not work with my code… .-. I’m still confused about that “match” part even though i fixed it with the help of friend’s code(it’s just a 4 lined if condition)
later on the next big problem was to reset the whole board & my game was full of so many functions and variables I felt really bad on myself for making things so complex, but the lazy solution got my mind,
I reloaded the website as soon as the result is show
I will retry this again some time later with minimax algorithm and better ways to change the game’s state.
for now though please check out my project!