Tribute Page Challenge! Need Feedback either negative or positive it all matters <3

Hello folks! I just came to showcase my very first page :smiley:

Special thanks to Sire Quincy Larson for his great work and encouragements through this platform! Here I am now learning, Thank you Sire! This is a tribute for you. <3

Here you can view:
https://codepen.io/Noah-ben/pen/bGEeZJv

Need feedback for rebukes and appreciations! Thank you all. God Bless!

1 Like

The tribute page looks cool

Thank you! This means a lot! :sunny:

Welcome to the forums @Noah-Ben-Gonz. Page looks good. Something to revisit;

• Run your HTML code through the W3C validator.
    • Since copy/paste from codepen you can ignore the first warning and first two errors.
    • There is a nesting error you should be aware of and should address. You can’t close tags out of order. An easy fix is to swap the opening emphasis and underline tags.

Thank you for this Sir! I would love to try this one. I got to explore to learn new things. :smile:

It says a lot of warning and error. I want to ask if this is a more sophisticated and accurate in checking errors? I would love to follow this that I may be corrected in my works.

If you’re asking about the W3C validator, yes it’s better for checking your code than the codepen validator.

Not sure what this means. In my original post I said you could ignore the first warning and first two error messages since you were copy/pasting from codepen. And if you read them you’ll see why it’s okay to ignore them.
There is only one error that you needed to be aware of and correct.

1 Like

Oh I see. I get it now. It may be ok for codepen but it shows how HTML hierarchy in a more strict but a proper way.

Thanks for this Sir, It is like a grammarly of HTML.