Tribute Page | Responsive Web Design

After a brief hiatus, I’m back in the motion of lifelong learning with freeCodeCamp’s Tribute Page project from the Responsive Web Design curriculum.

I’ve completed this project enough to check off all of the required user stories, but I have bigger plans in mind, so I plan to continue building this project up to what I have in mind.

Live Preview:
Tribute Page

1 Like

Can be very good pages and form made thank you take care gn gm fren

Thank you! I definitely have a bigger vision in mind for what I want to do for this project, but as of right now I’m focusing on completing the entirety of the Responsive Web Design curriculum before I go back and revisit any projects.

Hi! I think that you did everything really well in terms of design. The page is clean, and has a lot of features that are put in without being clunky, ‘too much’, or gaudy, All the links go where they’re supposed to.
All but one. In the top, where navigation links are, there’s a link with text that says ‘Welcome to NY’
I know that it works because when I click it, it adds a “#welcome” to the URL, but it doesn’t appear to do anything. I assume it is supposed to jump to the top of the page with the picture of Central Park, but in order to get to it I have to scroll back up anyway.

Is this an oversight or am I missing something? Do you have other plans for that link?

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize for providing you with an incomplete project, I understand the ‘Welcome to NY’ link doesn’t currently go anywhere. I originally planned on including a section that shares information about the boroughs of New York City, but for what I had in mind it would include JavaScript, and I don’t want to get too far ahead of myself.
Through building this project, I focused mainly on using proper semantic HTML (no excessive divs) and CSS structuring (creating utilities, practicing ), as well as completing the user stories.
Thank you again for your feedback, I sincerely appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.