Udemy has all of their courses for $9.99 right now through Black Friday! If there’s a course you’ve been thinking about getting, now is the time to get it!
The deal gets better than that though, as Udemy is running a limited-time “BOGO”—buy one course now (on Black Friday), get another one for free on Cyber Monday (11/26)! So you effectively get two courses for the price of one! Just hit their website to get the deal, it shows up when you go to checkout.
Here are some specific courses that I recommend:
- general | Colt Steele’s The Web Developer Bootcamp*** | https://www.udemy.com/the-web-developer-bootcamp/
- general | Brad Schiff’s Git a Web Developer Job | https://www.udemy.com/git-a-web-developer-job-mastering-the-modern-workflow/
- React | Andrew Mead’s The Complete React Web Developer Course | https://www.udemy.com/react-2nd-edition/
- Angular | Mosh Hamedani’s Complete Angular Course (caveat: hasn’t been updated for Angular 6+ and probably won’t be) | https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-angular-master-class/
- Python | Jose Portilla’s Complete Python Bootcamp | https://www.udemy.com/complete-python-bootcamp/
***A must-do course for any aspiring web dev; everyone should do it! The sequel course, The Advanced Web Developer Bootcamp, isn’t as good and not really a must-do. A similar highly-rated course, Rob Percival’s The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0, isn’t anywhere as good and I recommend avoiding that one.
Also, for those who don’t mind paying money for a more intermediate-level resource, SitePoint Premium’s 12-month membership is 50% off only during Black Friday: https://www.sitepoint.com/premium/l/half-off-black-friday
I highly recommend SitePoint, it’s a great site that has a lot of content (in the form of video courses and professionally-written ebooks) that tends to cater to professional developers. As such it’s not really ideal for beginners, but it’s perfect for those who already have the fundamentals down and are looking to level up to intermediate or advanced.