Unsure how to run tests

I am building the Survey Form for the Responsive Web Design projects. I don’t understand how I go about running the tests. There is mention of forking a codepen pen (with accompanied link), or using a CDN, but I have no idea what this means.

1. You can make a Codepen account and login. Then click the link from the challenge page and on the Codepen page that opens click the “Fork” button up top next to the “Settings” button. Work on the fork and save it to your account, when you are ready to submit you just paste in the URL of your Codepen page.

2. Or you can add the test script to any HTML page by pasting in the link to the script (put it before your closing body tag). Just remember the page has to be online for you to be able to submit it so using Codepen or some other online code editor is the easiest way.

<script src="https://cdn.freecodecamp.org/testable-projects-fcc/v1/bundle.js"></script>

If you did it correctly you will have a green burger icon on the top left of the page. Click it and select the appropriate test from the drop-down menu, then click the “Run Tests” button. If you click the “Test” button it will show you any errors and what the problem is, follow the error messages as best you can.

1 Like

You’re a legend - thanks so much!

No problem, happy coding.