Update on work I've done so far on HTML + CSS

Its been a short while since I started making projects from frontend mentor. Here’s my completed projects list on GitHub

Overall, its been a tough but great learning process but I feel its taking a long time .

In the long term it may help a lot to have strong foundations in HTML and CSS, and I am yet to go on with JavaScript.

Seems like I need to finish 7 more projects on just HTML/CSS and specifically on CSS Grid because this concept was really difficult for me to implement

I seem to take a lot of time on anything I’m learning and thats a bit irritating because I want to get done with HTML/CSS so much now

1 Like

For your information: That’s not a public link. Frontend mentor requires visitors to log in with GitHub if they want to see your work. This will probably limit the feedback you will get.

1 Like

you should change your link into something with your username, best is if you put your html & css work on sites like codepen or replit

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know @DanielHuebschmann @hn.warid . I have changed the link to point to my GitHub page.

I hope it works for you to see now.

1 Like

Yes that’s better! I will take a closer look later, but I can already say those are some nice UIs you made there!

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you so much once again @DanielHuebschmann ! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you so much @kubie. Your words are very encouraging to me.

Ive been through all the formal education stuff (bachelors + masters + 1year internship for computer science) but its not helped me practically as much as freeCodeCamp and other resources online

2 Likes