Videos aren't loading in freecodecamp

I don’t know why but freecodecamp videos aren’t loading.
I tried it with chrome and Edge and Firefox.
What am I supposed to do now?
Thank you very much!

The videos use are unlisted and the channel they are on does not list them, but as far as I can tell this should be the full video.

I’m sure it might be difficult to figure out which parts of the video go with which challenge, but I guess it is better than nothing.

If you open the browser console do you see any errors? If so can you post them or a screenshot?

BTW, are the questions loading for you I can’t tell?

Okay! Thanks!

Yes.

Yes, the questions are loading. The Videos aren’t. I’ll post the screenshot of the errors here.

Looks like errors related to extensions. One of them seems to be some sort of YouTube extension so that would be my first suggestion to disable. You can try the page in a private window in Chrome to test it with all extensions disabled.

However, seeing as you say it doesn’t work in any browser you tested, I’m not sure how it can be caused by an extension unless you have the same extension installed in all of them.

If the last error err_connection_refused is not caused by the extension errors it can be caused by any number of things. If it happens in all browsers with no extensions installed it is more likely a system or network issue. You can try flushing the DNS cache or switching to a different DNS server (just search for it). But that’s a bit of a long shot.

Okay I’ll try those things!

Ok I’ll try that.

Yay! It worked!! Thanks a lot!!!

Good to hear.

Just out of curiosity what was the problem? The extension or the DNS?

I’m not sure. I disabled all the extensions and flushed the DNS and THEN tried
I think was the DNS, because I had BLOCKED youtube cuz it was distracting me.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.