Before I write this down, I tried searching the forum but to no avail especially I want a tailored answer to my case.
I want to be a Software Engineer or a Full Stack Web Developer that is qualified to work in a Tech Giant. What is the fastest route?
- I am taking OSSU path and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it but it will take a lot of time that i cannot afford even if i study 16 h/day, 7D/week; I will still take about year and quarter and i need to work within 8 months.
- I was studying FCC before and I stopped because this will not qualify me to work in a tech giant.
- I made chess that could be played in multiplayer mode via local connection in java 8. (It has no bugs because i played a lot of games till the end but it does not follow any programming rules). Throughout making this program, i learned DS, OOP (afterwards), Inheritance, Polymorphism, casting, Threads, Abstraction, Interface, JavaFX, Maven, JPA, SQL (but not for chess).
- I know FP programming from java and SML and Racket but never made an actual program before although I made a lot of Home Works about them that trained me well in FP (Recursion, Mutual Recursion, Abstraction, Tailed Recursion, currying, thunk, partial application, lexical scoping, polymorphism and hole whole lot more).
And my Questions can be rounded up to the following:
- Do you know any faster route that can qualify me in a FAANG (Tech Giant)?
- Does anyone have any advice on how to study smarter, faster or more efficiently? ( I previously mentioned that i study 16 hours a day, 7 days a week with 0 procrastination).
- Is OSSU the fastest & best way to go? (or for example i should pursue an actual certificate? etc.,)
- Is there any advice that you have that could help me?