What tech stack to learn to upgrade from WordPress?

Hi,

I am working on a project which has a content platform unlike a wiki, eCommerce, Courses, Listing based websites and video streaming websites.

Right now everything is on different WordPress installs under different folders. My goal is to create a separate system which can bind them all while using WordPress API/ WPGraphQL.

At the moment, I am experienced in HTML, CSS, JS, WordPress and learning React right now. I have a fair knowledge and usage of DS, SQL database, API’s as a frontend guy.

My question is, What else i should learn to create a wonderful app with future integrations to import all data with time and completely shut WordPress in long run?

I am working solo and need a path about how to grow slow with a sustainable tech stack and architecture.

More people can join in future so what best practices I must use now to make it hassle-free and easy for others?

More things to consider-

• Multi-Lingual feature to be added in this which is not on WordPress right now
  • Web-App so it can also be published on playstore/appstore.
  • Notifications on actions (Right now we are using one signal for manual push notifications. )
  • Page URLs should not change and the folder structure also remain the same.

I can work and learn 10-12 hours/day in parts.

Thanks for this wonderful community.
Namastey

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t understand your question. So are you looking to develop on WordPress or build Web apps using other web technologies?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.