About the Certification-Projects category

<form id=survey-form>
 <label for="name"><p>Name </p><input id="name", required placeholder="Username"></label>

<label for="email">Email <br><input id="email", type="email" required="email" placeholder="Enter your Email"></label>

<label for="age"<p>Age</p><input id="number" type="number" required="number" min=50 max=18 placeholder="Enter your number"></label><br>

``` I keep getting a #name-label not define error. Can someone help me out?[quote="korlin, post:22, topic:325202, full:true"]

Name

Email
<input id=“email”, type=“email” required=“email” placeholder=“Enter your Email”>

<label for="age"

[/quote]

This is from the survey form project.

i submitted the wrong urls in responsive web design certification. what should i do to reset this and submit correct one?

Just paste the new urls in the box and submit. You’re good.

Hello, I am trying to complete my product landing page but I have some problem in it . I’m trying so hard to solve and trying every thing to solve it. So can any one help me in it.
Here is me code
https://codepen.io/MaryamJahangir/pen/YzWXxRd?editors=1100”.

I’m still kinda new at this, so please bear with me.

Looking at the first project (the Tribute Page) for HTML and CSS and the guidelines recommend “plain CSS”. Is that internal or external CSS?

@damien_knox, although either will be fine it’s best to use external stylesheets.
It’s easy to maintain and although you’re not doing it yet, you can style multiple html pages using one external stylesheet which ensures the pages will have the same look and feel.

@shazuka098, you don’t say what your problem is.
If you’re still having an issue, please open up a new topic in the “Certification Projects” forum. Be sure to give a link to your pen and a thorough description of what your issue is.

If you’d like someone to give feedback on your project you can open a new topic in the “Project Feedback” forum. Again, provide a link to your pen and asked the community for feedback.

Oh I see!

Thank you very much :smiley:

I just wanna said

Thank you very much for your responce it really help it. :smiley: