About the Curriculum Help category

Get help on lessons and projects from the /learn curriculum.

15 Likes

how do I use free code camp…i am a bit confused…

8 Likes

The best way to use freecodecamp is to go along with the curriculum. The start of it is on html and css, moving the student along to other areas of study and practice. The lessons are built from individual "
“problems” that are geared towards finding a simple solution and then larger projects that you build on your own, but can model off existing examples. The thing with freecodecamp is that it is best if you try to commit to coming here everyday to learning something new.

19 Likes

How can the text be blue as the task stated but it won’t validate the css?
This is the second task that won’t validate in the CSS I cannot make any progress even though every other checkmark is checked except :Your h2 element should be blue.

How does it show blue in the browser if the css is not correct?

3 Likes

you can almost get help here:
http://andishmandproject.com

4 Likes

test pls ignore…
test tset stest//…

3 Likes

How/where do I post a question regarding a difficulty with a project? (I can’t get an image to load on the My Tribute page)

Thanks

PeterL

2 Likes

How I use CDN link to run tests in Github?

1 Like

Hello PeterL
I am happy to help you with your problem. You can simply inspect the Tribute page that they gave you using any browser ( I recommend Chrome). Then select the image and you will in the Element tab ( the first tab on the left ) the img element. So you will get the URL of the image and Now you are ready to insert it on you code.
I hope that I help you with your issue

2 Likes

how do I use free code camp…i am a bit confused…

2 Likes

This is the advice you are looking for.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing information

1 Like

I am stuck at Use the value attribute with Radio Buttons and Checkboxes can you please help.

Any COBOL classes? Search didn’t show any.

Here’s an example of radio button:
<input id="outside: type=“radio” name=“indoor-outdoor”>outside

I’m new here and I’m guessing you read the same article I read today about the shortage of cobol programmers

1 Like

How can the text be blue as the task stated but it won’t validate the css?

Hi I have a question on the input tabs- I have more than one question with input tabs that have the type “radio” and the class “input-radio”: the question I have is how to have each of these questions answered instead of the last question you had just answered, in short only one of these will show being answered. How do I resolve this?
Here is the code:

Summary

<div class="form-group" required>
  <p id="Question2">How likely are you to recommend one or more of the films to a friend?</p>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="definitely"
      type="radio"
      class="input-radio"
    />Definitely</label>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="no"
      type="radio"
      class="input-radio"
    />No</label>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="maybe"
      type="radio"
      class="input-radio"
    />Maybe</label>
  <label>
    <input
      name="user-recommend"
      value="not sure"
      type="radio"
      class="input-radio"
    />Not sure</label>
</div>

https://www.fiverr.com/munsifali24/do-any-latex-work

search for freecodecamp.org using web browser on your device, then you create your account then voila their is a curriculum, then choose the topic you want to learn, then atleast try to set atleast two hours everyday to learn something new. have fun