Why is freecodecamp cheating on me

I literally tried hard on HTML, but somehow when I used the things taught in the challenges, then some of them were not good in notepad, and when I tried doing password text box, then somehow the enter thing didn’t work and some of the code was in the password text box. It was despicably bad and I didn’t like what had happened to me. Freecodecamp is not matching at all to how it is in real notepad, the program included in a lot of Microsoft Windows versions. And my dream was to make a website that you could use to chat, communicate and play virtually with other people. Will you ever make the lessons citated, Freecodecamp? Please help me, guys

and im also stuck on the nesting thing in html.

if you have only completed Responsive Web Design, that is not enough to make an interactive website as you want, you need to continue with the other certificates

this may happen if you have syntax errors, you can validate your html code with tools like:

if you are stuck with your project and need help you can always ask for help on the forum

If you have a question about a specific challenge as it relates to your written code for that challenge, just click the Ask for Help button located on the challenge. It will create a new topic with all code you have written and include a link to the challenge also. You will still be able to ask any questions in the post before submitting it to the forum.

Thank you.

i did no syntax errors, i did what the lessons told me.

and i also tried doing the ask for help feature.

sorry but i will be moving to w3, goodbye freecodecamp!

I don’t aee any other topic from you, maybe try again?

when you ask for help about code, you need to include the code you are asking about

1 Like

100% this. We are happy to help you fix your code, but we can’t help if you don’t show us your code.

Well, I published it with notepad, then I deleted it! And the enter thing didn’t work when I was making a login thing, it would be completely impossible to go to a homepage!

but iremember the code here it is:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<h2>Welcome to this website, User!<h2>
<br>
<br>
<h3>Login<h3>

(SOME LOGIN THINGS THAT SOME PARTS I DONT REMEMBER)

<button type="submit" placeholder="Enter" <a href="file:?>???????"?></button>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<p>2020 Copyright Company Inc.<p>
</html>

I’ve edited your post for readability. When you enter a code block into a forum post, please precede it with a separate line of three backticks and follow it with a separate line of three backticks to make it easier to read.

You can also use the “preformatted text” tool in the editor (</>) to add backticks around text.

See this post to find the backtick on your keyboard.
Note: Backticks (`) are not single quotes (’).

i know hello world so stop showing the hello world.

That post shows you how to correctly format your posts so that others can read your code.

and the html subjects were in correct order, but the challenges weren’t

Can you please explain what you mean by this? I’m afraid I don’t understand what you’re saying.

you have some syntax issues, you can pass your code in the validator I linked above

also to implement a login you need a backend, I suggest you continue with the certificates so you can learn how to do that

1 Like

I know what the challenges are. I don’t understand what

the html subjects were in correct order, but the challenges weren’t

means

how was there syntax issues(some things i didn’t display because i forgot them.)

You aren’t using closing tags correctly, for example.

<h2>Welcome to this website, User!</h2>