Accountability Partner

Accountability Partner

Hello everyone!

Over the last few months, I have decided that I want to land a career in some sort of Front-End Web Development. I have taken The Web Developer Bootcamp on Udemy (which was awesome!), and have recently started the curriculum at FreeCodeCamp.

The reason I am posting here is in hopes of finding someone who is interested in teaming up with me as accountability partners.

If you are new to coding and want a little kick in the pants, send me a message and I’ll let you know how I was planning on approaching it!

Thanks!!!
Zach

Did you check out Chingu Cohorts?
https://tropicalchancer.github.io/projectus/

Hello Zach!

My name is Shelley and I just started and need someone to talk to about code. I don’t know anyone else working on leaning code and live in a small town. I currently work at a web development company, but we don’t do the coding in house. I am trying to learn and luckily my boss doesn’t mind me studying when I have time at work. I have done Khan Academy’s Intro to HTML/CSS, two classes on codecademy on HTML/CSS, and have just finished the first part of the FreeCodeCamp and am working on my projects now. Let me know if you would like to be accountability partners.

Thanks!
Shelley

Wow that’s a neat little experiment! Unfortunately, I am not in the position to travel somewhere to work due to a job and school. Thanks for the rec though!

I guess you misunderstood. It is completely ONLINE, and every group have their own Slack channel to communicate. Just fill out this form to be placed in one of the groups. :slight_smile:

Oh gotcha! Very cool I’ll get right on that thanks!