Build a Celestial Bodies Database

I have completed the Build a Celestial Bodies Database project and passed. When I go to the page to submit my project, universe.sql, an error message keeps coming up that says “must complete project first”… but I already have. I’ve tried this several times and have not been able to submit the project. Please advise.

Your browser information:

User Agent is: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/99.0.4844.82 Safari/537.36

Challenge: Build a Celestial Bodies Database

Link to the challenge:

Go Ahead and link the project here, so others can review it.

There’s three things you can try described here @kmjwebdesign. Let us know if any of them work :+1:

Thanks @moT01 , I tried those before posting. The only thing I haven’t tried is deleting the container as that’s a step I don’t want to take and that I already had to do for an earlier course.

1 Like

I just kept refreshing and clicking “continue” until the check mark appeared. Thanks for the responses @moT01 @ALLESS hopefully won’t run into that issue again.

3 Likes

Good Job. Glad you found a solution, even if it was just:

Had this issue, couldn’t upload my project because it said the project wasn’t finished. I opened two tabs: one with the project open, and the other with course overview. I clicked the “continue” button to finish the project, then switched over to submit my project in the other tab and it worked.

Hope this helps.

I ran into the same issue. I tried your solution but it didn’t work.

Hi there !
I completed the Celestial Bodies Database project, I could not have the link to submit it. Should I find it by doing a right click on universe.sql or take the link in the search bar ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

This is what worked for me:

• Step 1: After completing the project (with checkmark) I closed the browser completely.
  • Step 2: After reopening the browser - I did everything @gnequin did (described in his post) - and voilà!

For some reason, it wouldn’t work without the first step (closing the browser window).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.