Career path for newbies

I am trying to change careers so I am curious what the best path Is into the it field, the quickest and most efficient way?

Complete Front-End development of web applications:
User Interface Designing and Development - is the quickest and most efficient way.
User Experience concepts - added advantage to increase the chances of good opportunities.

can you link some free resources. I have completed all of HTML CSS part of FCC and i am on Basic algorithm section of Javascript right now.

From Coursera (go for the single courses, which can be audited for free, and not for the specialization):

UI/UX Design Specialization
Visual Elements of User Interface Design
UX Design Fundamentals
Web Design: Strategy and Information Architecture
Web Design: Wireframes to Prototypes

Also I strongly suggest the courses of the Hong Kong university, also on Coursera.
Specifically the ones included in this specialization:
Full-Stack Web Development with React Specialization
It will help strengthen the knowledge you are getting already on fCC.

Lastly, I’d like to share a website I use to browse for free online courses, regardless of the platform (Coursera, Udemy, Udacity, EdX, etc.). It’s called classcentral.
You can create a profile and manage the lists of courses in which you are interested in, the ones you are attending and the ones you have completed. I think that some of those can also be made visible on your public profile.
You can also set what are the topics in which you are interested into and you’ll get automated mails alerting you when relevant courses are going to start.

2 Likes

Thanks a ton man. I graduated with IT in 2017 and i was preparing for government exams ( i am from India) and i cleared 1-2 phases of some exams but failed to advance further. Now i have just one goal to land a job in IT sector. I started FCC around 20 days ago.
Once again Thanks for those useful resources.