CodeAlly Not Working

I’m trying to work on Learn SQL by Building a Student Database: Part 2 - Build a Student Database: Part 2, and CodeAlly is not working. I log in, and then when I click “Run with CodeAlly” it flashes a loading screen for a second and then fails. I went to the CodeAlly website and tried to run the code from there, but it wouldn’t work either. There were also errors in the console when I looked in the inspector tools. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Or is CodeAlly down right now?

3 Likes

Getting exactly the same error - it was working fine yesterday. I’m guessing it’s down for the time being :frowning:

2 Likes

Dang, ok. Glad to know it’s not just me

2 Likes

It’s the same for me too.

2 Likes

Was just about to post a thread when I saw this, lol. Glad to know it’s not just me. Figures, I actually have some downtime at work too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, it appears to be broken. It broke last week and @AdamZaczek was very quickly on the case and got it up and running again!
Tagging @Sky020 too in case he can also help.

4 Likes

Hope we get a fix soon.

2 Likes

Me too… was just about to finish up the student database.

2 Likes

I feel ya, I was planning on taking the <word omitted for jinx purposes> day at work to finish up my celestial database. Bummer, but whatcha gonna do!

2 Likes

Same problem here. Busted my head trying to figure out what’s wrong with my browser settings. :smile: So glad we have this forum to communicate server errors like this. Saved me a lot of trouble trying to figure out what went wrong.

I got kicked out in the middle of my ‘Bike Rental Shop’ lesson earlier today. Must be a big deal, because it’s been almost 10 hours since the issue arose. Hope somebody gets it up and running soon.

1 Like

I’ve had for the same issue… I thought I did break something because I could use it this morning. Does anyone knows why freeCodeCamp isn’t using Docker instead?

1 Like

Yes, it died "again":roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was trying different browsers… clearing history/cookies… now I see I’m not the only one…

2 Likes

me too, man I should have checked the forum right away…

1 Like

Same problem here. Stopped working yesterday.

1 Like

Same broblem with console log:
Request Error Performance 852 addProject

1 Like

Same here. I am about to go with the local option, but I need the certification too. However I will just give it try locally until it is solved. I have even tweeted to freecodecamp regarding this issue.

2 Likes

It is up and running now! lost all my progress though!!!

1 Like

thanks for the heads up! although sorry you lost your progress. I still have mine saved and I am starting exactly where I left off.

Good luck

1 Like

I have the same problem. i Have done all the recommandations but nothing works.
Is this project broken for good?