Details about Business Intelligence tools

Hi,
I need to switch my job form BPO sector to IT Sector. I need advice to change my job. I like to work with Business Intelligence tools. How is the market condition for Business Intelligence tools developers ?
Thanks in advance

Business intelligence software is a type of application software designed to retrieve, analyze, transform and report data for business intelligenceThe applications generally read data that have been previously stored, often, though not necessarily, in a data warehouse or data mart.

Followings are famous business Intelligence tools, Abinitio, Pega, Obiee,

In current situation there is lot of openings for business intelligence developers. According to 2017 Labor market survey there are huge openings wiil be available in upcoming years

If you want more details about it, feel free to replay this mail

1 Like

Thanks mr.arjunbts.I saw your training model. may i know how much salary i can get if i got job as a abinitio developer

@ananyashri

I also find that BI can fall under the category of “Analytics”, SW like Spotfire, Tableau, Looker . . . .

Most companies have this baked into SAP or JD Edwards and you are limited over the other data viewers.

-WWC

It almost 2019 and I have to say that business intelligence developers are in high demand. BI tools is a system that can connect to databases, clean, correlate data and generate valuable reports. It allows to run business more smoothly, to see what’s really gong on, to gain some perspective, to streamline many processes. For any business. Personally I am in the automotive industry and I can’t imagine myself doing without BI tools. So, it is a great branch of an IT sector to work in.