Feedback on Landing Page Project

Hello, you are kindly requested to review my landing page project and provide feedback. Thank you!!

1 Like

Good job! Few things I noted.

• Change cursor to pointer when mouse hovers on buttons.
  • Nav items in the menu are too close from the top of the page.
  • Try giving some more vertical spaces between each points in the middle. (Between Web design ,marketing, development)

Well done :tada::clap:

2 Likes

I say that the email field and the button should be stacked on top of each other.
Add some spacing in each row, especially the row with the green circle icons.
Just my opinion…

1 Like

Thank you all for you valuable feedback let me fix these issues.

One thing to point out if you care to fix it right now is that it’s responsiveness isn’t centered on phones. I had to scroll around to see things but overall looks really good!

1 Like

@atabajunda let me look into that i had issues making it responsive due to the navbar fixed since i used css grid at first then flex box.
i discovered css grid and flex box don’t work well with navbar fixed so ended up doing a lot of hacks to make it work but let me look into it and see how to make it better thanks a lot for your feedback.

Good job for a starter. Now learn bootstrap and flexbox and make your job very fast and easier!

1 Like

@IAmRC1 You make a good point about bootstrap but i felt like i needed to challenge myself by doing it the hard way to learn more about css.

2 Likes

CSS is a vast ocean and you haven’t touched its shores yet. Move to bootstrap to get a good grasp of how you can make a website with minimal custom css!

1 Like

@IAmRC1 Great! let me try it on the side using bootstrap and see how it turns out.

@rotshi I recommend to learn CSS well before Bootstrap so you will know how to do things by scratch. Then later, you can use Bootstrap if you want to quickly build a website with great speed. CSS is not difficult to learn.

1 Like

@brandon_wallace
You are right bootstrap is good but it’s good to learn css well am aiming at learning css very well though bootstrap is better at some things especially when you are starting out like in the case of jquery (animations) vs vanilla JS.

Unclosed navbar on my phone.

1 Like

@faustAbc Thanks a lot for the feedback that really hadn’t noticed.