Finished Responsive Web Design

I finshed the last project on the responsive web design project challenges today. At this point i’m scared for javascript. I’m working day in and day out to not let imposter syndrome get in the way. :upside_down_face:responsive web design cert
At this point I think I am waiting for the approved web design cert? I dont know how that works. I’m excited for javascript though even though it scares the hell out of me haha.

2 Likes

Hi @gabora94 !

Congrats!

You need to go to your account settings to claim your certificate. Before you can do so, you also need to agree to the Academy Honesty Pledge.

To make your certificate appear in your profile, you need to have your profile set to public.

2 Likes

Great work, mate,

looking forward to seeing your next steps!

1 Like

Thank you!

Ill be sure to reach out and shoot ya an update in the future. I started Javascript today so its all uphill from here :sunglasses:

Thanks for that. I was able to adjust everything and claim my certificate.

Web design is one of the most important things you should think about when making a website. If your website looks aesthetic and it is pleasurable to use, people will stay longer on your site, and they will be more interested in analyzing what do you have on it. This makes the changes that they will buy something or use your services very high. Before people entering your site, people should first find it. In this case, a good SEO company can help you. Better spend a little bit more money on promotion, because a good SEO company will give you customers, not clicks.

Good job!
Javascript is a bit harder and it scares most people. It’s nothing like HTML and CSS and at first it seems like nothing makes sense… but it soon will , as long as you keep going. Take it step by step. It will be hard yes. I repeated every javascript lesson more than 3 times … but don’t be discouraged, as long as you don’t give up you will get there!

1 Like

:medal_sports::confetti_ball: Congrats :confetti_ball::medal_sports:@gabora94

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement. I definitely feel like im starting off in a maze lol. Like you said, just dont give up :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.