Full Stack Portfolio!

Hello everyone,

I received amazing feedback on FCC before, which has helped me shape my work immensely - I will forever be greatful.

As a matter of fact, I just finished my portfolio! I never sent it out for jobs, but I would like to know if you all think it’s ready - together with any sort of criticism you might have. Be strict!

My porfolio: http://www.caputo.co.uk

Also, its CSS is responsive - so please do feel free to try it on mobile, laptop, and everything else and let me know if it works!

Wholeheartedly, thank you in advance.

All best!

1 Like

It’s very good! I like how things look alive, a little bit of spanish? Te quedo excelente, mucha suerte con todo.

1 Like

Ahahah muchas gracias, lo mismo para ti! Please do let me know if there is anything else that I could improve or work on, or maybe some issues with responsive CSS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, it’s really cool! :clap::clap::clap::clap: I’m taking mental notes for my own portfolio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Can I suggest you to make the projects clickable? It spares the clicks to go check them on Github.

You are really good a animations and are really good at making clicker games!
Nice job!

It looks beautiful on desktop! I love it!

Unfortunately, the Portfolio portion does not work for me when I use the mobile previewer on Firefox. It remains small without any text, and I can’t seem to click any of the other projects in the portfolio. Maybe it’s just an issue with the previewer

Last bit - Make the portfolio actually lead to your projects. They’re great!