Give your opinion about this(Responsive Web Design) projects

I have complited the first 2 projectes of Responsive Web Design. Please, provide your opinion. How can i improve?
1st project…

2nd project…

Welcome to the forums @Dhrubo_Jyoti. Feedback as requested;
tribute page

• Run your code through the W3C validator. Just copy your HTML and paste it into the ‘Validate by Direct Input’ tab.
    • there’s an error using the <figcaption> inside a <div> element you’ll want to clean up
  • Rethink your font color choices.
    • The white on the multi-color background is very hard to see.
    • The greenish is hard to read on the parchment like background and at times blends in and it’s almost impossible to see.
  • Review the lesson about giving meaningful text to links
    • ‘click here’ is not accessible

survey form

• work on responsiveness. On smaller screens the title is unreadable because it’s all scrunched together and the form itself is too narrow.
  • run your code through the validator. Quite a few things for you to clean up including some major typo’s.
  • users should be able to click on the labels as well as the checkboxes and radio buttons. when you run the code through the validator you’ll see why this part is currently failing.
2 Likes

Hi @Dhrubo_Jyoti,

I think @Roma covered things pretty well. Just to add on you should keep in mind that the main purpose of this tribute is to inform interested readers. Making sure that someone can come to the page and easily consume the content should be prioritized above interesting backgrounds and fonts. You should be able to find some combos that take care of priority 1 without sacrificing too much in the looks department.

-4trio19 :pineapple:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I will work on it.