Using HTML Notepad on window 7
Use notepad to create a file called index.html. Put your html in it. In your windows explorer, double click on that file. If you have a default browser set up, that page should open up in that browser.
Now, most web developers use more sophisticated editors (VS Code is free and popular) and most modern web pages use a lot more than just html, but that is how to do what you asked.
Here are the steps you can create a website using HTML notepad
- Open Notepad (Windows) Windows 8 or later.
- Create a New Document. Go to Notepad Menu: File > New.
- Write Some HTML code or Program. Write some HTML code.
- Save the HTML Page. Go to Notepad Menu: File > Save
- View the HTML Page using Browser.